Social Impact Reports are drafted, reviewed, revised, and published during a reporting cycle.
Your Nonprofit Partners' Social Impact Reports will cycle through the following stages during the reporting process:
- Waiting - The grantee has not allocated their funder investment to begin their report
- Draft - The report is partially complete but not submitted for review
- Awaiting TI Feedback - The grantee has submitted their draft report for True Impact's review
- TI Feedback Provided - True Impact has reviewed and sent back comments to guide the grantee in updating their report
- Awaiting TI Verification - The grantee has updated their report based on True Impact's feedback and submitted an updated version for True Impact's final review
- Complete (Published or Finalized) - The grantee's report has been successfully completed