If you would like to create a new social impact report based on a previously completed report, you can clone an existing report in your account. Below are the steps to do so.
Step by step instructions
- Once logged in, you’ll select "accept and allocate investment." You'll then confirm the investment.
- From the three options presented, you'll select "Clone Existing Report." Select the report you'd like to clone from your list of completed reports. Then select "Allocate to Cloned Report Only."
- Select an investment tier.
- Incremental (a non-primary contribution to your program’s overall budget)
- Significant (one of the largest contributions to the program’s overall funding)
- Foundational (significant enough funding that its absence might undermine the viability of your program)
- Now that you've duplicated your previous report and allocated your new funding to that report, you’ll want to update your report to reflect your current program period's information.
- Briefly review all sections in the Overview, Intervention and Beneficiary sections. In Overview, make sure the report name, date range, and stage are updated. In Intervention, ensure that any new program implementation details are captured. In Beneficiaries, review the beneficiary populations and locations. Be sure to click “save and next” after making any changes so you don’t lose any updates.
- The most important part of your updates will be any changes made to the “Outcomes” section. You can add or remove indicators in the "Relevant" section. In the “Indicators” section, you can update indicator descriptions, quantities, and measurement details.
- Review the budget section and update financial information as needed.
- Review the updated Impact Receipt to ensure your updates reflect your current program period.
- In the submit page, you'll be notified if there are is any missing information or errors. Once you see all green check marks, you can submit your report for feedback. You can now log out.