If you would like to create a new social impact report based on a previously completed report, you can clone an existing report in your account. Below are the steps to do so.
Step by step instructions
Clone previous report
- Log in to https://ir.trueimpact.com/?#/login/
- Once logged in, you’ll select "accept and allocate investment." You'll then confirm the investment.
- Click the green Confirm button to confirm the investment amount
- From the three options presented, you'll select "Clone Existing Report."
- Select the report you'd like to clone from your list of completed reports.
- Click "Allocate to Cloned Report Only"
- Select an investment tier.
- Incremental (a non-primary contribution to your program’s overall budget)
- Significant (one of the largest contributions to the program’s overall funding)
- Foundational (significant enough funding that its absence might undermine the viability of your program)
- Click Allocate
Update cloned report
- Now that you've duplicated your previous report and allocated your new funding to that report, you’ll want to update your report to reflect your current program period's information.
- On your To Do page, click the green Edit button next to the new report under the header "Reports to be submitted or published"
- In Overview, make sure to update the report name, date range, and stage.
- In Intervention, ensure that any new program implementation details are captured.
- In Beneficiaries, review the beneficiary populations and locations.
- The most important part of your updates will be any changes made to the “Outcomes” section.
- You can add or remove indicators in the "Relevant" section. In the “Indicators” section, you can update indicator descriptions, quantities, and measurement details.
- Review the budget section and update financial information as needed.
- Review the updated Impact Receipt to ensure your updates reflect your current program period.
- In the submit page, you'll be notified if there are any errors. Once you see all green check marks, you can submit your report for feedback.
- You can now log out.