Add and Remove Indicator in the Outcomes Relevant section of the report builder
If you have received feedback to add or remove indicators in your report, you can update the selected indicators in the Outcomes Relevant section of the report builder.
- In the To Do page of your True Impact account, click on the green Edit button next to the report that needs to be updated
- In the left sidebar, click on Relevant under OUTCOMES
- Review the indicators selected, and check any new indicators needed.
- If you don't see a required indicator in your selected Logic Model, go to the Social Impact stage of your model and click on the green Add Additional Indicator button. Search, select, and add additional indicators as relevant in your model.
- Click the Save and Next button to save your updates and move forward to the Outcomes Indicator section of the report builder.
- Populate your new indicator with 1. how you define success, 2. how many you expect will achieve that success, and 3. how you know or measure that success.
By clicking the Save and View Impact Receipt button, you'll be able to view how your donor sees the new indicators in your model.